Bone Daddies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bone Daddies's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Bone Daddies's estimated revenue per employee is $175,000
- Bone Daddies has 79 Employees.
- Bone Daddies grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Bone Daddies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bone Daddies?
Each of our restaurants delivers a distinctly different experience, from Bone Daddies' ramen to Flesh & Buns' sushi & steamed buns and Shackfuyu's Kare Pan & Kinako French Toast: Bone Daddies specialises in beautifully crafted, Japanese-inspired food that tastes great. Bone Daddies serves great quality Japanese-style food and drinks in a friendly, relaxed environment, to a background of old-style Rock'n'Roll. Currently operating 9 restaurants across 3 brands: Bone Daddies Ramen in Soho, Kensington, Bermondsey, Old Street, Marylebone and Victoria. Flesh & Buns in Covent Garden & Fitzrovia and Shackfuyu in Soho Our desire to deliver memorable, standout Japanese-inspired food has driven the opening of every new Bone Daddies restaurant. From ramen to izakaya or yshoku, each delivers something slightly different, with the guarantee of creative food full of flavour.keywords:Food & Beverages