Blast Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Blast's estimated annual revenue is currently $448.5k per year.
- Blast received $7.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Blast's estimated revenue per employee is $29,900
- Blast's total funding is $12M.
- Blast's current valuation is $46M. (November 2020)
- Blast has 15 Employees.
- Blast grew their employee count by -32% last year.
Blast Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Blast?
Introducing Blast - the first high-yield savings account for gamers.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Ariana Papazian found it hard to accept the loss of her mother, her memoir chronicles the journey towards acceptance.
A report from New Mexico's Health and Safety Bureau blames Rust Movie Productions for the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and the...
The Jacksonville Historical Society is celebrating the city's bicentennial with photos and information from the archives on Jacksonville's...
There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast, but a militant group operating in the mostly Christian city of Isulan in the province of ...
The two people killed and one injured in a blast in Punjab's border district of Tarn Taran were trying to make a bomb in a bottle, Punjab Chief ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|