Behavioral Health Group - BHG Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Behavioral Health Group - BHG's estimated annual revenue is currently $95.8M per year.
- Behavioral Health Group - BHG's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Behavioral Health Group - BHG has 422 Employees.
- Behavioral Health Group - BHG grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Behavioral Health Group - BHG currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Behavioral Health Group - BHG?
BHG’s mission is to be a new class of outpatient opioid treatment center that offers the full spectrum of evidence-based opioid treatment and recovery care tailored to the unique needs of each patient. This includes FDA-approved medications (buprenorphine, methadone and naltrexone), counseling and wraparound services. As the sole community provider of full-service outpatient opioid treatment in many regions in the country, we take pride in providing high quality personalized care that restores lives, strengthens families and rejuvenates communities where there may be limited treatment options for patients living with opioid addiction.keywords:N/A