Bear Valley Community Hospital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bear Valley Community Hospital's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.9M per year.
- Bear Valley Community Hospital's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Bear Valley Community Hospital has 81 Employees.
- Bear Valley Community Hospital grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Bear Valley Community Hospital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bear Valley Community Hospital?
Bear Valley Community Hospital provides services to the residents, 2nd homeowners and visitors of Big Bear Valley in Southern California who are in need of emergency medical care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are staffed by Board Certified physicians and provide inpatient and outpatient surgical services such as; general surgery, ophthalmology, and pain management/epidural procedures. Other services include our full-service Imaging Department providing radiology, CT scans, ultrasound, bone density screening and mammography. We also offer Physical Therapy for our patients and nutrition/diet information with our Registered Dietitian. Our Family Health Center and Rural Health Clinic offers; Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Chiropractic Services, Pain Management, Cardiology, Dental Services, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and Obstetrics/Gynecology. We also offer Big Bears ONLY parenting Education and Resource Center, called The Mom and Dad Project. Our skilled nursing facility is a 21 bed facility that is designated for long term care or short term rehabilitation.keywords:N/A