Bay Labs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bay Labs's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Bay Labs received $5.5M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Bay Labs's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Bay Labs's total funding is $21.7M.
- Bay Labs has 61 Employees.
- Bay Labs grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Bay Labs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bay Labs?
Bay Labs applies deep learning technology to cardiovascular imaging to help in diagnosis and management of heart disease. We are an early-stage healthcare startup backed by top venture capital firms and the National Science Foundation. We created Bay Labs in 2013 to push the limits of deep learning to make an impact on healthcare. Our mission is to democratize medical imaging for greater patient outcomes and wellness worldwide. By improving access, value, and quality to medical imaging, we aim to promote and advance healthcare in both the developed and developing world. To achieve our vision of improving lives through better diagnosis and treatment of heart disease, we have assembled a team of domain experts in machine learning, visual neuroscience, robotics, physics, and cardiology. Our investors include recognized leaders in venture capital such as Khosla Ventures and Data Collective (DCVC).keywords:N/A