Bardy Diagnostics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bardy Diagnostics's estimated annual revenue is currently $45.4M per year.
- Bardy Diagnostics received $Undisclosed in venture funding in July 2018.
- Bardy Diagnostics's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Bardy Diagnostics's total funding is $35.5M.
- Bardy Diagnostics has 181 Employees.
- Bardy Diagnostics grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Bardy Diagnostics currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Bardy Diagnostics?
Bardy Diagnostics, Inc. (bardydx.com) has created a new, state-of-the-art heart monitor known as Carnation Ambulatory Monitor (CAM) that can be worn comfortably and discreetly for up to 7 days. Unlike many other heart monitors, CAM can be worn during exercise or while showering. Its unique, narrow, hourglass shape makes it especially advantageous for the female anatomy. Bardy Dx was founded to address the long-standing complaint in cardiac arrhythmia monitoring that traditional monitors were large, bulky, uncomfortable, and typically recorded noisy QRS signals. Our goal: to completely redesign an arrhythmia monitor with optimal signal detection, comfort, and ease of use. CAM is the first P-wave centric ECG monitor - a single-patient use monitor that records continuously for up to 7 days. This focus on the P-wave is a major new tool for cardiologists and cardiac rhythm specialists for accurately diagnosing arrhythmias.keywords:N/A