Swiftly Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Swiftly's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- Swiftly's estimated revenue per employee is $172,000
- Swiftly's total funding is $215M.
- Swiftly's current valuation is $1B. (September 2022)
- Swiftly has 179 Employees.
- Swiftly grew their employee count by 7% last year.
What Is Swiftly?
After successfully building the eCommerce platform that powered iconic brands like Pepsi, General Mills, Campbell's, Hershey's, and Kraft, we founded Swiftly to help supermarkets win. We believe that supermarkets are the world's most valuable marketplace and sit in the pole position with its brick and mortar advantage. With over 100 years of combined experience in eCommerce and grocery, we deliver the operating system for supermarkets that enables a seamless omnichannel experience to your brick and mortar locations. Our mission is to help your brand become the primary destination for all of your customers' needs. Swiftly is your tool to digitally transform the relationship with your customers, grow your sales, increase store visits, and win customer loyalty.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|