Balsam Brands Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Balsam Brands's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.4M per year.
- Balsam Brands's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Balsam Brands has 244 Employees.
- Balsam Brands grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Balsam Brands currently has 8 job openings.
What Is Balsam Brands?
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand E-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The company has been the recipient of multiple awards, including: Forbes Magazine: America's 25 Best Small Companies (2016) Inc. 5000: America's Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.keywords:Household & Personal Products,Human Resources Hr,Personal Products