Axis Underwriting Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Axis Underwriting Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- Axis Underwriting Services's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Axis Underwriting Services has 58 Employees.
- Axis Underwriting Services grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Axis Underwriting Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Axis Underwriting Services?
Since 1999, Axis Underwriting Services (Axis) has been transforming the way Australian insurance brokers access security for high hazard and hard to place risks. Our highly experienced underwriters take an unbiased approach when it comes to assessing and insuring specialised, high hazard occupations. We work in partnership with general insurance brokers and review each risk on its own merits. With offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney, our recently expanded occupation listings and increased capacity with Lloyd's has enabled us to assist insurance brokers more than ever before. To see how we can assist, visit our risk appetite matrix at http://axisunderwriting.com.au/risk-appetite/all-offerings/ to see what occupations and industries we can cover. If you can't find what you're looking for, give us a call. We're here to help.keywords:N/A