Avant Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Avant's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.3M per year.
- Avant received $255.0M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Avant's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Avant's total funding is $1.6B.
- Avant has 441 Employees.
- Avant grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Avant currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Avant?
Avant is an online lending platform and the leading provider of credit alternatives to middle income consumers. Avant offers unsecured personal loans ranging from $2,000-$35,000 with funding as soon as the next business day, and has served more than 600,000 customers worldwide. Avant offers its technology solutions to bank and non-bank partners via its Powered By Avant productÂ to provide an innovative digital lending experience to their customers.Â Founded in late 2012, Avant has raised over $600 million of equity capital and originated over $4 billion of loans on the platform. We are always looking for talented people who can help change the lending industry. Check our jobs out at www.avant.com/jobs.keywords:Consulting,Banking,Finance,Lending,Software Development