Avalanche Software Annual Revenue, Competitors, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Avalanche Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.2M per year.
- Avalanche Software's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- Avalanche Software has 90 Employees.
- Avalanche Software grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- Avalanche Software currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Avalanche Software?
Avalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can't wait to share what's next in the world of immersive experiences!keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Avalanche Software News
It helped that Disney's gaming division had been steadily building credibility in the industry since 2005 when it acquired Avalanche Software ...
Back before there was ever a Disney Infinity, developer Avalanche Software broke ground on their innovative Toy Box game mode in their Toy ...
WB Games is producing a visceral and immersive RPG set in the Harry Potter universe, leaked footage shows.