Artemis Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Artemis Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.5M per year.
- Artemis Health received $25.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Artemis Health's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Artemis Health's total funding is $49.3M.
- Artemis Health has 114 Employees.
- Artemis Health grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- Artemis Health currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Artemis Health?
At Artemis Health, we are striving to help fix healthcare in America. We're making it easy for self-insured employers to use their own benefits data to reduce spending and improve benefits for their employees. Because we believe that everyone should have good healthcare they can afford.keywords:B2B
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Artemis Health News
It is performed to help to lose weight and potentially lower the risk of serious weight-related health problems. Recently Artemis Hospital treated ...
Artemis Hospital, Gurugram has become the first hospital in North India to ... potentially lower the risk of serious weight-related health problems.
Artemis Resources Limited (ASX:ARV) boasts a Price to Book ratio of 0.379206. This ratio is calculated by dividing the current share price by ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
Artemis Health Funding
|2019-03-15||$25.0M||C||Bessemer Venture Partners||Article|
Artemis Health Executive Hires