Arvinas Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arvinas's estimated annual revenue is currently $1.3M per year.
- Arvinas received $55.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Arvinas's estimated revenue per employee is $7,204
- Arvinas's total funding is $235.9M.
- Arvinas has 186 Employees.
- Arvinas grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Arvinas currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Arvinas?
Arvinas is a pharmaceutical company focused on developing new small molecules - known as PROTACs (PROteolysis TArgeting Chimeras) - aimed at degrading disease-causing cellular proteins via proteolysis. Based on innovative research conducted at Yale University by Dr. Craig Crews, Founder and Chief Scientific Advisor, the company is translating natural protein degradation approaches into novel drugs for the treatment of cancer and other diseases. The proprietary PROTAC-based drug paradigm induces protein degradation, rather than protein inhibition, using the ubiquitin proteasome system and offers the advantage of potentially targeting undruggable as well as druggable elements of the proteome. This greatly expands the ability to create drugs for many new, previously unapproachable targets. For more information, visit www.arvinas.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Marketing,Pharmaceuticals