Biohaven Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $133.8M per year.
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals received $143.7M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $100M.
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals has 863 Employees.
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Biohaven Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Biohaven Pharmaceuticals?
Biohaven is engaged in the identification and development of clinical stage compounds targeting the glutamatergic system. Biohaven obtained licenses from Yale University School of Medicine and Massachusetts General Hospital regarding intellectual property relating to the use of certain glutamate modulating agents in the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders. The mission of the company is to exploit advances over the past decade in the understanding of glutamate mechanisms involved in a variety of diseases. The company's first drug candidate is being developed for orphan neurological disorders as well as treatment-resistant anxiety and depression. Biohaven has assembled a team of experts who have extensive experience in the development of therapeutic agents in this area and also comprise the originators at Yale University who discovered the therapeutic potential of glutamate modulation in anxiety and depression. Team members have designed and executed successful development programs testing a variety of agents in affective disorders, leading to first-cycle FDA approvals and successful commercialization.keywords:N/A