Amynta Warranty Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Amynta Warranty's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.7M per year.
- Amynta Warranty's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Amynta Warranty has 35 Employees.
- Amynta Warranty grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Amynta Warranty currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Amynta Warranty?
Amynta Warranty, a division of The Amynta Group\n\nIn the past two years, Amynta has become one of the largest global warranty administrators across North America, Europe, and Australia. At Amynta Warranty, our focus is to bring technology and products to our partners to increase their bottom line. \n\nWe have an extensive, specialized portfolio of warranty and protection products across Auto, Consumer Products, and Specialty Equipment. We distribute direct to consumer and through partners, including large dealer and retailer networks, independent agents, financial institutions, and multi-national original equipment manufacturers (OEM). In addition, we provide high touch, white-glove customer service and support to drive performance and ensure program success. \nThrough our strong brand presence with Guardsman, Sym-Tech, AAGI, Warrantech and Warranty Solutions, we have the experience and leadership to continue to pave the way in the warranty industry.keywords:N/A