Nassau Re Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Nassau Re's estimated annual revenue is currently $119.7M per year.
- Nassau Re received $200.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Nassau Re's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Nassau Re's total funding is $200M.
- Nassau Re has 544 Employees.
- Nassau Re grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Nassau Re currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Nassau Re?
Nassau Re's mission is to build a franchise across the insurance value chain. With extensive experience as owner-operators of numerous insurance and financial services businesses, we believe we have a competitive advantage in building a unique platform over the long term. Nassau Re currently has combined assets of approximately $20 billion. Our business covers four segments: insurance, reinsurance, distribution and asset management through affiliates including Phoenix, Constitution Life, Nassau Re (Cayman) Ltd, Saybrus Partners, Nassau Asset Management, Nassau CorAmerica and Nassau Corporate Credit. Nassau Re was founded in 2015 with a capital commitment of $750 million provided by Golden Gate Capital, a private investment firm with over $15 billion of committed capital.keywords:N/A