Colorado Insurance Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Colorado Insurance's estimated revenue is currently $27.5M per year.
- Colorado Insurance's estimated revenue per employee is $154719
- Colorado Insurance has 178 Employees.
- Colorado Insurance grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Colorado Insurance currently has 18 job openings.
What Is Colorado Insurance?
Locally owned and operated independent insurance agency specializing in home, auto, umbrella and all the toys. We attract, convert and retain business by providing WOW customer service. WOW means every time we come in contact with a customer we exceed their expectations. Our marketing is all about providing value to our referral sources, mortgage brokers and realtors.keywords:Consumer Services,Finance,Insurance
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Premier Group I...||$14.5M||70||4%|
Colorado Insurance News
Colorado is on the short list of states whose farmers will soon be eligible for federal crop insurance. Hemp had been barred from eligibility for ...
Kaiser Permanente Colorado has made its mark in the state as both the lowest-cost and largest provider of health care coverage. But as Kaiser ...
DENVER - State lawmakers passed a bill to kick-start research on a public health insurance option, which would create a government-run ...