Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System's estimated revenue per employee is $253,421
- Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System has 114 Employees.
- Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System currently has N/A job openings.
|Rhaelynne Scherr||Director Of Social Services|
What Is Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System?
Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System (API) is focused on meeting the needs of the whole patient by providing a Continuum of Care. We offer a full spectrum of mental health and addictive disorder services designed to promote rapid stabilization, reduce symptoms, and develop new coping skills. The current system includes a 66-bed inpatient hospital, Partial Hospitalization and Outpatient services, three Intensive Outpatient facilities, Jackson House, a short-term Crisis residential treatment program, Promontory, an In-home Healthcare practice and 4Front Pharmacy, a full-service pharmacy with a emphasis on behavioral health and addictive disorder needs. For more information on API visit www.apibhs.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Martin Luther K...||$107.5M||426||11%||N/A|
|Bear Valley Com...||$16.5M||65||5%||N/A|
|Villa Health Ca...||$8.6M||34||3%||N/A|
Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System News
One in four Californians are experiencing mental health issues, according to health officials from the Alvarado Parkway Institute of Behavioral ...
... Alvarado Parkway Institute Behavioral Health System. It will provide county residents a new place to turn if they are struggling with mental ...
The countywide deficit of so-called step-down care and housing options for ... County data reveals the number of adult behavioral health patients with ... who leads a team of 15 social workers at Alvarado Parkway Institute who ...