Alpine Immune Sciences Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Alpine Immune Sciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.8M per year.
- Alpine Immune Sciences received $48.0M in venture funding in June 2016.
- Alpine Immune Sciences's estimated revenue per employee is $66,863
- Alpine Immune Sciences's total funding is $225.3M.
- Alpine Immune Sciences has 102 Employees.
- Alpine Immune Sciences grew their employee count by 44% last year.
Alpine Immune Sciences Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Alpine Immune Sciences?
Founded in 2015 by a team responsible for the FDA's approval of the world's first cancer immunotherapy and experts in the field of recombinant protein based immunotherapies, Alpine Immune Sciences was created to capitalize on our unique understanding of immunology, modifying the complexities of the immune synapse for the benefit of patients living with cancer, autoimmune disorders, and other diseases. Traded on NASDAQ under ticker ALPN.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Alpine Immune Sciences News
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALPN) Expected to Post Earnings of -$0.17 Per Share. Posted by admin on Apr 13th, 2022.
Alpine Immune Sciences Publishes Key Preclinical Rationale for Davoceticept (ALPN-202), a First-in-Class CD28 Costimulator and Dual Checkpoint...
Alpine Immune Sciences Announces Company Presentation and Update on AACR Investor Event. - AACR Investor Event time change to 6:30 p.m. ET - -...
We can see that Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALPN) does use debt in its business. But should shareholders be worried about its ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Alpine Immune Sciences Funding