Shape Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shape Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.5M per year.
- Shape Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Shape Therapeutics has 55 Employees.
- Shape Therapeutics grew their employee count by 96% last year.
- Shape Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shape Therapeutics?
Shape Therapeutics (ShapeTx) is a development-stage biotechnology company establishing itself as the leader in next-generation gene therapy. Our novel technology platform enables direct in vivo targeting/modification of RNA by leveraging ADARs (Adenosine Deaminase Acting on RNA), suppressor tRNAs, and immune-stealth adeno-associated viruses (AAVs). ShapeTx is providing solutions to many of the challenges that contemporary genome engineering technologies face (like CRISPR, TALENs, etc.), such as permanent off-target damage, high risk of immunogenicity and therefore low in vivo applicability as effective gene therapy approaches. ShapeTxￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs technology instead engages natural human cellular machinery to target RNA with high in vivo efficiency. Shape Genome, Shape Life!keywords:N/A