The Advocates Law Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- The Advocates Law's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- The Advocates Law's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- The Advocates Law has 63 Employees.
- The Advocates Law grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- The Advocates Law currently has 1 job openings.
What Is The Advocates Law?
The Advocates Law firm is based in Seattle and serves the entire state of Washington. The law practice consists of a group of experienced personal injury lawyers who are available 24/7 to help victims. Clients may reach The Advocates attorneys on their cell phones or by calling their office. We will help you with your property damage claim, no-fault coverage, getting a rental car, negotiating payment plans for your bills, finding a doctor or practically anything else you may need. In some situations, your personal injury attorney can even refer you to a company that can give you a loan to cover your living expenses and medical bills while we work on your personal claim. The Advocates handle the following personal injury cases: Auto accidents Motorcycle accidents Bicycle accidents Truck accidents Slip and fall accidents Dog bites Insurance disputes Pedestrian accidents Wrongful death accidents Defective drug accidentskeywords:N/A