Alliance Source Testing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alliance Source Testing's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.6M per year.
- Alliance Source Testing received $Undisclosed in venture funding in November 2016.
- Alliance Source Testing's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Alliance Source Testing has 122 Employees.
- Alliance Source Testing grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Alliance Source Testing currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Alliance Source Testing?
Alliance Source Testing, LLC Stack Testing Services: Alliance provides investigative and compliance air emissions testing services to industry. From our operations centers in Decatur, AL; Little Rock, AR; Pittsburgh, PA; West Chester, PA; Lewisville, TX; Houston, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Cedar Rapids, IA; Denver, CO and Anchorage, AK we routinely perform testing projects throughout the entire United States. Oil & Gas Laboratory Services: Alliance provides accurate analytical data for custody transfer analysis, developing emission profiles, design and sizing of vapor control systems, process modeling and site-specific emission factors for permitting and compliance.keywords:N/A