Alabama Shipyard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alabama Shipyard's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.4M per year.
- Alabama Shipyard's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- Alabama Shipyard has 43 Employees.
- Alabama Shipyard grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Alabama Shipyard currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Alabama Shipyard?
Founded in 1916 by D. R. Dunlap, our Gulf Coast shipyard first began as the Alabama Dry Dock and Shipbuilding Company. It was one of the original nine emergency yards funded by the U.S. Maritime Commission during WWII, becoming one of the largest employers in Southern Alabama while producing Liberty Ships and T-2 Tankers for the war effort.\nNow the Alabama Shipyard, our fully-equipped facility is a fundamental part of Mobileâ€™s history. And our team is dedicated to upholding Mobile Bayâ€™s longstanding tradition of first-class service in the Gulf Coast.keywords:N/A