Admiral Technologies Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Admiral Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.4M per year.
- Admiral Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Admiral Technologies has 113 Employees.
- Admiral Technologies grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Admiral Technologies currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|App Street Soft...||$8.8M||61||103%||N/A|
What Is Admiral Technologies?
We are the technology support wing of Admiral Group, one of the most trusted firms providing insurance products across the world for over two decades. Admiral Technologies is a 100% owned subsidiary of Inspop.com Limited, UK, providing IT Services and Technology support provider. The company started its operations from India on 16th January 2009. It is now in turbo mode to meet the growing demands of the group companies.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Admiral Technologies News
The conclave will be inaugurated by Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, Flag ... on 'Management of Emerging Technologies' in the Indian Navy.
04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Patriot One Technologies Inc. (TSX: ... to announce that retired Vice Admiral Robert Stiles Harward Jr. has ...
Admiral Singh was delivering a speech on the topic, Indian Ocean ... to the weapon, sensor technologies, ship construction technology, ...