Aditya Birla Payments Bank Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.6M per year.
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank has 179 Employees.
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Aditya Birla Payments Bank currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aditya Birla Payments Bank?
A Payments Bank is a new initiative by the Indian Government to help make Banking and Finance more accessible to every Indian. The key role of a Payments Bank is to offer a simplified banking experience to all customers with ease, across all devices from their computers to their mobile phones as well as in stores. To offer simple and unrestricted Banking services as well as key day to day services, an Aditya Birla Group Company received an in-principle approval to set up a Payments Bank. Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank Limited was incorporated with 51:49 equity stake held by Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited (now Grasim Industries Limited) and Idea Cellular Limited, respectively. We will strive to live up to our values of AGILITY, TRANSPARENCY, INNOVATION and CONSUMER CENTRICITY and build the system and processes of a world class organization, so that we can empower every Indian, in every walk of life, with an accessible, convenient and trusted banking channel.keywords:N/A