APWU Health Plan Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- APWU Health Plan's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.9M per year.
- APWU Health Plan's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- APWU Health Plan has 133 Employees.
- APWU Health Plan grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- APWU Health Plan currently has 1 job openings.
What Is APWU Health Plan?
Who we are A benefit plan focused on you and your family... The American Postal Workers Union (APWU) Health Plan is a nationwide preferred provider organization (PPO) that offers both a fee-for-service High Option plan and a Consumer Driven Option health plan. Both options are open to all employees or retirees covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program. For more than 50 years, We have provided comprehensive, affordable health benefits for postal workers, federal employees, and retirees. Located in Glen Burnie, Maryland, the Health Plan is a department of the American Postal Workers Union. We employee 200 people to service the 205,000 people covered by the Health Plan. Mission We are committed to providing high quality; competitive health benefit products and Service to members of the American Postal Workers Union Health Plankeywords:Finance,Insurance