voestalpine High Performance Metals USA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- voestalpine High Performance Metals USA's estimated annual revenue is currently $80.9M per year.
- voestalpine High Performance Metals USA's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- voestalpine High Performance Metals USA has 330 Employees.
- voestalpine High Performance Metals USA grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- voestalpine High Performance Metals USA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is voestalpine High Performance Metals USA?
In its business segments, voestalpine is a globally leading technology and capital goods group with a unique combination of material and processing expertise. voestalpine has around 500 Group companies and locations in more than 50 countries on all five continents. In the United States, voestalpine was formally known as Bohler-Uddeholm and is known as a steel backed technology company and the leading company in the United States for Specialty Steel, Coatings, Machining Services and Technical Support. voestalpine is one of the World's leading manufacturers of high-quality tool steel, high-speed steel, powder metallurgical steels, stainless steels, and specialty alloys. We strive to exceed our customers expectations by supplying the most technologically advanced materials and value added services for their applications. Our products and conveniently located facilities are supported by a highly trained technical sales force and by a local and international metallurgical support staff.keywords:N/A