vArmour Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- vArmour's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.6M per year.
- vArmour's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- vArmour's total funding is $185M.
- vArmour has 155 Employees.
- vArmour grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- vArmour currently has 5 job openings.
What Is vArmour?
vArmour, the data center and cloud security company, delivers agentless integrated security services to auto-discover application communications, optimize policy modeling, and protect critical applications and workloads across multi-clouds. Based in Mountain View, CA, the company was founded in 2011 and is backed by top investors including Highland Capital Partners, Menlo Ventures, Columbus Nova Technology Partners, Work-Bench Ventures, Allegis Capital, Redline Capital, and Telstra. The vArmour DSS Distributed Security System is deployed across the world's largest banks, telecom service providers, government agencies, healthcare providers, and retailers. Partnering with companies including AWS, Cisco, HPE and VMware, vArmour builds security into modern infrastructures with a simple and scalable approach that drives unparalleled agility and operational efficiency. Learn more at www.varmour.com.keywords:N/A