FirstWave Cloud Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- FirstWave Cloud Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.8M per year.
- FirstWave Cloud Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- FirstWave Cloud Technology has 48 Employees.
- FirstWave Cloud Technology grew their employee count by 45% last year.
- FirstWave Cloud Technology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is FirstWave Cloud Technology?
FirstWave Cloud Technology was born in the early 2000's to address the burgeoning cloud security needs in the market. We delivered our first managed Security as a Service (SaaS) solutions in 2004 in a form similar to what we call cloud today. The journey started with a significant focus and investment in research and development with a vision to build a secure, highly accessible, and intelligent portal to quickly adapt to the ever-changing threat landscapes. Being driven by innovation and technology as the core of the company's DNA, we aim to move security services from physical appliances at customer locations to the cloud. Our clientele includes some of Australia's largest financial institutions, state & federal government, utilities, ASX listed, and private companies in the mining and retail sectors. We have a current headcount of over 50 people in Australia primarily engaged in sales, marketing, cloud services delivery, product design, research, and development. We endeavour to expand our services to more geographies through our managed IT security services and prevent major threats to their infrastructure & businesses.keywords:N/A