productboard Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- productboard's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.9M per year.
- productboard received $10.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- productboard's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- productboard's total funding is $64.7M.
- productboard's pricing is $240 per year.
- productboard has 213 Employees.
- productboard grew their employee count by 81% last year.
- productboard currently has 27 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is productboard?
productboard is the leading product excellence system, helping product teams get the right products to market faster. Over 1,200 modern, customer-driven companies - like Zendesk, Avast, and Envoy - use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, Credo Ventures and Rockaway Capital.keywords:Enterprise Software,Marketing
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Strategy and Innovation Roadmapping Tools Market 2019 Growing with Top Key Players: ProductPlan, Roadmunk, Aha!, Productboard, ...
Productboard, the San Francisco and PrAuge-based startup that offers product management software, has raised $10 million in further funding, ...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- productboard, inc., the company empowering product management teams to get the ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|