phData Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- phData's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.8M per year.
- phData received $2.5M in venture funding in March 2018.
- phData's estimated revenue per employee is $127,941
- phData's total funding is $2.5M.
- phData has 170 Employees.
- phData grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- phData currently has 2 job openings.
What Is phData?
phData's three products bridge the gap between disruptive data platforms and business goals, to drive value from data science, machine learning, interactive analytics, and real-time serving applications. phData's pioneering Platform COE Managed Service enables customers to adopt and support Big Data and Cloud platforms. Powered by a suite of differentiated tooling and IP, the Platform COE picks up where others leave off, providing as-a-service Big Data operations, monitoring, tuning, guidance, architecture, and strategy. For data and analytic teams putting cloud-native and big data workflows into production, DataOps helps companies author, deploy, and support data pipelines faster, more reliability, with fewer errors. phData's Big Data Consulting guides the world's largest brands in Big Data strategy, architecture, and development.keywords:N/A