nanoGriptech Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- nanoGriptech's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.2M per year.
- nanoGriptech's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- nanoGriptech's total funding is $7.8M.
- nanoGriptech has 32 Employees.
- nanoGriptech grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- nanoGriptech currently has 1 job openings.
What Is nanoGriptech?
nanoGriptech was spun off from research conducted at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh which is focused on understanding and duplicating, using synthetic polymer materials, the amazing controllable sticking, high friction, highly directional, and tactile qualities of gecko feet. nanoGriptechￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs R&D team is working to optimize and mass produce these advanced micro/nano-materials for a wide range of consumer applications.keywords:N/A