R-V Industries Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- R-V Industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.5M per year.
- R-V Industries's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- R-V Industries has 105 Employees.
- R-V Industries grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- R-V Industries currently has 1 job openings.
What Is R-V Industries?
R-V Industries is a uniquely diversified engineering, design and manufacturing company with corporate headquarters in southeastern Pennsylvania. Our industrial equipment is used in a variety of different industries, including life sciences, chemical, food and beverage, power generation, nuclear processing, oil and gas and paper mill machinery. Since our founding in 1974, we have strived to produce a quality product at a competitive price with integrity. What started off as a two-man operation, founded by Ronald Putt and Victor Dodd, now employs 280 men and women in accounting, assembly, engineering, fabrication, project management, purchasing and sales departments in multiple facilities. Our unique blend of large company capabilities and corporate resources with small company attention to detail allows us to handle projects as large as $13 million.keywords:N/A