letgo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- letgo's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.4M per year.
- letgo received $500.0M in venture funding in August 2018.
- letgo's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- letgo's total funding is $975M.
- letgo has 265 Employees.
- letgo grew their employee count by -25% last year.
- letgo currently has 34 job openings.
What Is letgo?
letgo is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally. We are powering a new, secondhand economy on mobile. Recently named one of Europe's "Hottest Startups"â€‹ by Wired, letgo's recently been featured by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Fortune, Bloomberg, TechCrunch and others. letgo's team is made up of 100 people of 20 different nationalities in our New York and Barcelona offices. We are a diverse, passionate group thatâ€™s connecting millions of buyers and sellers. Our nimble, expert team is fueled by deep experience and rich analytics, allowing us to innovate with cutting-edge features like image recognition powered by artificial intelligence, and the letgo Commercializer. We're looking for people who are as passionate as we are and, just as importantly, who embrace constant change and innovation. If that sounds like you, check out our open positions at : https://boards.greenhouse.io/letgokeywords:E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Shopping, Apps, Marketplace