botkeeper Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- botkeeper's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.5M per year.
- botkeeper received $18.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- botkeeper's estimated revenue per employee is $163,000
- botkeeper's total funding is $65.5M.
- botkeeper has 236 Employees.
- botkeeper grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- botkeeper currently has 23 job openings.
What Is botkeeper?
botkeeper is the future of bookkeeping! Think of botkeeper as your assigned and dedicated permanent bookkeeper. Botkeeper will interact with you, answer your questions, and prompt you for information when needed just as a bookkeeper would. But unlike a bookkeeper, botkeeper is available to you full-time, does not require sick or vacation time, and is always pleasant to work with. botkeeper continuously learns, improves, and gets better at your bookkeeping as it learns your business and accounting needs. botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeper that does your bookkeeping and supports your accounting needs through machine learning and integration of systems and software. botkeeper then accesses your information to make entries, tracks and schedules revenue and deferred expenses, accounts for payroll, reconciles bank accounts, and sends invoices. It's a bookkeeper but only better! botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping. - Services Include - Revenue Recognition, Accounts Receivable Tracking, Generating Invoices, Accounts Payable Tracking, Paying Bills, Expense Reports, Document Management, Banking & Credit Card Reconciliations, Payroll Tracking, Inventory Accounting, Monthly Close and Financial Reports, Monthly Discussion with your Assigned CPA.keywords:saas