ScaleFactor Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ScaleFactor's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.2M per year.
- ScaleFactor's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- ScaleFactor's total funding is $43M.
- ScaleFactor's pricing is $4,788 per year.
- ScaleFactor has 132 Employees.
- ScaleFactor grew their employee count by -29% last year.
- ScaleFactor currently has 8 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Check Inc. (now...||$2.9M||14||N/A||N/A||4.5/5||N/A|
|Clear Books plc||$4.6M||32||N/A||N/A||4.4/5||£54|
What Is ScaleFactor?
ScaleFactor is the smart finance software that is changing the way modern businesses operate.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
US-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fintech ScaleFactor has raised a $60 million Series C funding round led by Coatue, according to ...
ScaleFactor is a team of dedicated experts reimagining accounting and finance for businesses. We're taking the stress and frustration out of ...
ScaleFactor is on a mission to build a better solution for small businesses to operate and grow their businesses. Through a combination of AI and mobile ...