blueground co Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- blueground co's estimated annual revenue is currently $95.5M per year.
- blueground co received $20.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- blueground co's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- blueground co's total funding is $77.4M.
- blueground co has 376 Employees.
- blueground co grew their employee count by -21% last year.
- blueground co currently has 1 job openings.
What Is blueground co?
We are transforming the experience of big city living. Keeping in mind people's growing desire to be flexible and mobile while appreciating comfort and finer things in life, we are building a network of convenient, fully furnished, beautifully designed apartments in the large, vibrant cities around the globe Our connected turnkey living solution enables people to seamlessly move between different cities and neighborhoods, fostering diversity of experiences and open-mindedness. Motivated by our mission to have a positive impact on people's lives, we have grown aggressively across 9 markets, surpassing 1,000 locations and 150 team members, and we aim to be present in over 50 cities and 50,000 locations by 2023. At blueground, we invest first and foremost in our people, trusting them to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and partners. We build our culture around people that: - Seek excellence in everything they do - Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace - Value efficiency and respect other people's time - Are team players and have a strong work ethic - Don't forget to have fun and be positivekeywords:Real Estate, Hospitality, Technology