Plusgrade Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Plusgrade's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- Plusgrade received $150.2M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Plusgrade's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Plusgrade's total funding is $150.7M.
- Plusgrade has 125 Employees.
- Plusgrade grew their employee count by -19% last year.
- Plusgrade currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Plusgrade?
Plusgrade is the market leading provider of upgrade solutions, a key segment of the fast-growing ancillary revenue and merchandising sector in the global airline industry. The Company's software solutions provide its global base of customers with meaningful incremental revenue and controls, allowing them to enhance and optimize revenue across classes of service. Plusgrade's proprietary SaaS platform has received accolades from industry-wide participants and many distinguished media publications. Founded in 2009, Plusgrade has offices in Montreal, Canada and New York.keywords:Travel