Plusgrade Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Plusgrade's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.8M per year.
- Plusgrade received $150.2M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Plusgrade's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Plusgrade's total funding is $150.7M.
- Plusgrade has 121 Employees.
- Plusgrade grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Plusgrade currently has 23 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Plusgrade?
Plusgrade is the market leading provider of upgrade solutions, a key segment of the fast-growing ancillary revenue and merchandising sector in the global airline industry. The Company's software solutions provide its global base of customers with meaningful incremental revenue and controls, allowing them to enhance and optimize revenue across classes of service. Plusgrade's proprietary SaaS platform has received accolades from industry-wide participants and many distinguished media publications. Founded in 2009, Plusgrade has offices in Montreal, Canada and New York.keywords:Travel
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Click here to read the full article. You might want to bring a sweater when you sit down to watch Mayans MC's sophomore premiere, because ...
Plusgrade, a specialst in revenue enhancing technology, has received a $150 million boost from an institutional investor. Caisse de dépôt et ...
... the National Rifle Association — a group that had previously given the conservative an A-plus grade for his Second Amendment bona fides.