Intra-Cellular Therapies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Intra-Cellular Therapies's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.2M per year.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies received $150.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies's estimated revenue per employee is $24,656
- Intra-Cellular Therapies's total funding is $225.3M.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies has 375 Employees.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Intra-Cellular Therapies currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Intra-Cellular Therapies?
Intra-Cellular Therapies is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel drugs, leveraging technology from the lab of Nobel laureate Dr. Paul Greengard, for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases. The Company is developing its lead drug candidate, lumateperone, a first-in-class molecule, which is in Phase 3 clinical development for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar depression, and agitation associated with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease. The Company is also utilizing its phosphodiesterase (PDE) platform and other proprietary chemistry platforms to develop drugs for the treatment of CNS and other disorders. The lead compound in the PDE platform, ITI-214, a PDE1 inhibitor is being developed for the treatment of CNS and non-CNS indications. Use link below for a listing of Job Opportunities: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/keywords=intra-cellular%20therapies&location=United%20States&locationId=us%3A0keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals