bakerly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- bakerly's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- bakerly's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- bakerly has 80 Employees.
- bakerly grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- bakerly currently has 1 job openings.
What Is bakerly?
crêpes, brioche, and savoir-faire bakerly is a happy baked goods company that places a premium on authentic recipes and quality ingredients, while utilizing their 'savoir-faire (French for know-how) of baking to become a staple of the American home. Based in the U.S., with offices in Miami, Fla. and New York, N.Y. and a production facility in Easton, Pa., bakerly makes a variety of authentic French baked goods. They offer a 'snack line of products, featuring crêpes and croissants. Their family line includes several varieties of brioche, including hand-braided brioche, brioche baguettes, sliced brioche, chocolate chip brioche rolls, and brioche buns.keywords:N/A