aluminium industries Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- aluminium industries's estimated annual revenue is currently $27M per year.
- aluminium industries's estimated revenue per employee is $321,000
- aluminium industries has 84 Employees.
- aluminium industries grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- aluminium industries currently has 1 job openings.
What Is aluminium industries?
Everything aluminium without compromise. aluminium industries is built on the commitment and dedication of our highly experienced staff. From basic angles and flats to complex proprietary shapes, we work hard to deliver solutions in product and service that you require. We are proudly Australian yet operate with a global perspective. ai operates through five divisions: EDGE Architectural, aiFAB, Pivotech and Comtruk. Our core competencies include: Architectural window framing Facade elements & louvres Custom extrusions & systems Digital manufacturing & CNC machining Powder coat & anodised finishing Residential shower screens Wardrobe systems Intelligent fabrication & assembly Comtruk Sport Utility Bed (SUB)keywords:N/A