Zeta Charter Schools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Zeta Charter Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.6M per year.
- Zeta Charter Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Zeta Charter Schools has 120 Employees.
- Zeta Charter Schools grew their employee count by 50% last year.
- Zeta Charter Schools currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Zeta Charter Schools?
The mission of Zeta Charter Schools is to build and sustain high-performing schools that forge thriving communities of lifelong learners, problem solvers, and innovators. Zeta will launch in NYC with two public charter schools in the 2018-2019 school year, with plans to grow to ten schools serving PreK-12th grades. Zeta Schools are committed to: Academically Rigorous Education for a Modern Workforce. Zeta will combine the best of an academically rigorous education, focused on critical thinking and problem solving, with cutting edge technology and tools. Mindfulness and Wellness. Zeta Schools will promote an environment of mindfulness for students, staff, and families. High-Performance, People-First Culture. We are focused on hiring and developing great people and maintaining high expectations to enable team members to grow personally and professionally. Zeta cultivates a high-performance culture that fosters extraordinary outcomes, innovation, efficiency, and productivity, while practicing a sustainable people-first culture.keywords:N/A