Flashpoint Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Flashpoint's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.6M per year.
- Flashpoint's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Flashpoint's total funding is $83M.
- Flashpoint has 199 Employees.
- Flashpoint grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Flashpoint currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Flashpoint?
Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence and information that combats threats and adversaries. The company?s sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises and the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats and build insider threat programs, enhance physical security, improve executive protection, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Partners, Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.keywords:saas