ZAGG International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ZAGG International's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- ZAGG International's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- ZAGG International's total funding is $13.9M.
- ZAGG International has 86 Employees.
- ZAGG International grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- ZAGG International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ZAGG International?
About ZAGG International. ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ:ZAGG) is a global leader in accessories and technologies that empower mobile lifestyles. The Company has an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG®, mophie®, InvisibleShield®, and IFROGZ® brands. ZAGG operates its International business from Shannon, Ireland with additional offices in the United States and China. ZAGG products are available globally at leading retailers including Apple, Dixons Travel, EE, Vodafone, Media Markt, Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T and Amazon. For more information, please visit the company's websites at www.zagg.com and www.mophie.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.keywords:N/A