Yulista Holding Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Yulista Holding's estimated annual revenue is currently $54.6M per year.
- Yulista Holding's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Yulista Holding has 222 Employees.
- Yulista Holding grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Yulista Holding currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Yulista Holding?
Yulista is an industry recognized leader in the modernization and service life extension of rotary wing and fixed wing aircraft. Yulista capabilities include aircraft technology insertion, modification and maintenance, and aircraft training simulators and devices. We are certified as a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Certified Repair Station, meeting Combined Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 145 requirements for qualification of repair parts, authorized tools and equipment, calibration standards and procedures, training requirements, and FAA maintenance records. Yulista's wide ranging capabilities include engineering and manufacturing; maintenance and modifications; integrated logistics support; and training solutions. Yulista Holding and its subsidiaries are EOE.keywords:Consulting