YotaScale Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- YotaScale's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.2M per year.
- YotaScale received $8.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- YotaScale's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- YotaScale's total funding is $24.6M.
- YotaScale has 36 Employees.
- YotaScale grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- YotaScale currently has 2 job openings.
What Is YotaScale?
YotaScale is the pioneer in AI Powered Cloud Infrastructure Management. It empowers CloudOps and DevOps engineering teams to effectively optimize around cost, performance, and availability considerations in real time. Achieving the right balance is tough -- too much data and too many decisions to make. And how do you even start to think about real-time optimization of your ever-scaling cloud infrastructure With its machine learning-led approach, YotaScale processes more than a billion data points per hour and delivers real-time anomaly detection, root cause analysis, and actionable remediation and optimization recommendations that can be acted upon instantly. People need help to manage machines and YotaScale has the tools necessary to make the job possible. With tools that provide the decision-making you need, you don't need the endless analytics. Spend your time innovating the solutions that drive your organization forward while YotaScale makes sure you're getting the most out of your cloud. Reach out to schedule a demo with us at www.yotascale.com #AIOps #CloudInfrastructureManagement #CloudComputing #MachineLearning #CloudOptimizationkeywords:Data Storage,Physical Storage,Storage