Cloudability Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Cloudability's estimated annual revenue is currently $22M per year.
- Cloudability received $2.5M in venture funding in August 2016.
- Cloudability's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Cloudability's total funding is $60M.
- Cloudability has 152 Employees.
- Cloudability grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Cloudability currently has 25 job openings.
What Is Cloudability?
Cloudability collects and stores all your cloud bills and AWS usage data, then organizes it into simple, customizable reports you can share with anyone in your organization. With Cloudability, you can ... Keep an eye on your cloud: Eliminate surprises in your cloud cost and usage with daily updates and advanced alerts that show you when things change and when you need to dig deeper. Spend smarter on AWS: Understand every nuance of your company's AWS usage and how it affects your bottom line with access to all of your EC2 usage, Reserved Instance and AWS tagging data. Ditch the spreadsheets: Communicate your cloud spending and usage to the non-techies without ever touching another spreadsheet or building another slide deck. Try Cloudability free for 14 days at: www.cloudability.comkeywords:Analytics,Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Security,Storage, saas