York Finance Club Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- York Finance Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- York Finance Club's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- York Finance Club has 47 Employees.
- York Finance Club grew their employee count by 74% last year.
- York Finance Club currently has 1 job openings.
What Is York Finance Club?
The York Finance Club (YFC) is the largest club and the sole organization with a focus on finance at the Schulich School of Business. With an annual membership count exceeding 400 students, YFC holds a number of events throughout the year to equip students with the soft and technical skills required in their career, in addition to operating a student-managed investment fund. Most importantly, we act as a bridge between the students, professionals, and firms. The purpose of the York Finance Club is to educate students about to the finance industry and to provide assistance with recruitment. We aim to train students to be well-rounded, industry-educated and career focused business professionals by hosting a myriad of events, including: - Undergraduate Finance Conference - York University Student Investment Fund - Capital Markets Certification Program - YFC Speaker Series - Career Workshops - Technical Workshops - Mock Interviews - Networking Events - New York Tripkeywords:N/A