Xenon Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.8M per year.
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals received $63.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals has 158 Employees.
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Xenon Pharmaceuticals currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Xenon Pharmaceuticals?
XENON® (NASDAQ: XENE) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel medicines through the application of our proprietary discovery platform, which we refer to as Extreme Genetics. Our product candidates are based on genetic insights derived from our research of families where individuals exhibit severe traits, or phenotypes. We apply our expertise to predict which phenotypes are caused by single-gene defects. By identifying and characterizing the single-gene defects responsible for such severe phenotypes, we gain valuable insights into their function in human biology and their potential as drug targets. Given that these targets are often involved in diseases beyond the rare genetic disorders in which they are first identified, we are developing proprietary product candidates to treat both orphan as well as more prevalent diseases.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power