Xenith Document Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Xenith Document Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- Xenith Document Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Xenith Document Systems has 74 Employees.
- Xenith Document Systems grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Xenith Document Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Xenith Document Systems?
Xenith provides innovative document solutions and services to help you achieve your business goals. These include office printers & multifunctional devices, software solutions, production devices and our award-winning end to end service - MPS Plus. Established in 1978 and based in London, we are Xerox's number one partner in Managed Print Services (UK and Ireland). Our client list includes some of the best known UK and global businesses. Our expertise is reflected in the industry awards we have received, including Xerox Managed Print Service Partner of the Year 2016, for the fifth consecutive year. Xenith's approach starts with establishing a partnership with our customer to understand their business, their drivers and their requirements. Then we deliver the right balance of efficiency savings and productivity benefits to help them achieve their goals. In a market saturated with complicated contracts, unreliable service, short-cuts with solution design, and account managers that disappear once the contract is signed - Xenith has stood by its maxim since the last 35 years: Innovation, Agility, Integrity.keywords:N/A